Monday, October 22, 2012

Coming up next!

I have a huge list of things to do and very little time to do it (I got involved, without my consent, in something really time consuming that hopefully will be done by Wednesday).

- I need to make website buttons for the different series. Some people want to read the romance, other the adventures. I think the regular series and the specials could be offered as different things.

- I have to start on the calendar and thank you on all the ones who participated in the polls and chose the topics.

- I owe you lots of illustrations, some are work in progress: disneyfied characters, steampunk, space pirates, gender bender, character as animals, Halloween, etc etc.

- we need the Ultimate Poll for the Castalia stylized special. (but that is not urgent).

- Not to mention I have to publish the comic in Italian on scribd for the the Balthasar log.

But most of all COMING UP NEXT!

We have 100 more pages before the volume ends.

I have a lot of stories in mind to finish the volume but you might not want to read them all... sooooo... what if you got to choose what comes next?
Would you like to do that?


No comments: