Friday, September 21, 2012

Greetings from the Coliseum

I am drawing, slowly but I am drawing.

Not feeling well had me thinking about one of the 100 things I wanted to do before I die: draw in the Coliseum.

So the other day I picked up some paper, went to the Coliseum and even though I am still not doing that well... I started sketching the new page.



Of course after I did this cool thing and felt better I did a stupid thing. I saw a girl at the train station who was not able to pull her suitcase up the staircases (since the station is under renovation, all escalators aren't working) and since I had been there myself - and nobody helped me, except this one time I was in Japan and a nice salaryman helped me up the hill... I helped her.

Never pick up a heavy suitcase with a fresh surgery wound still healing. I am still crying over the pain.
I shall be inking soon.

Sorry for keeping you waiting, everything shall be back to normal after september 30th.

No comments: