Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Logo 2

Questo post è anche in Italiano!



Every time I upload something without giving proper explanation then I find myself explaining twice as much later. It was so silly of me to just post a picture like that. I must apologize for confusing you all.

If you don't mind I will also make this post bilingual...

After The Pirate Balthasar ends the new series will begin. This means I will have to create a new logo/banner for them.

Now I initually called the series as: before, after or next and adventures.

I was coming up with titles and images.

One series I call: Young Pirate Balthasar, or Adventure of Young Pirate Balthasar.


For this set where we see how Kane meets with Foxy, Westley, Martin and Cat, I am torn between the first and the fifth logo.

Another series will be focusing on the girls and the next generation: The Pirate's Wife.


Here I am torn between 2 and 4.

For The Pirate Balthasar Adventure so far I only developed the concept with Circes to the left and Kane and Castalia to the right.
Same goes for Projects which will be the ones made with all the stories we write together.

So do you have ideas for titles, banners, logos? Please suggest! :D

--------
ITALIANO


Chiedo scusa per aver messo su le immagini senza aver specificato cosa succedeva, devo aver creato un bel poì' di confusione.



Alla fine del Pirata Baldassarre inizieranno le nuove serie. Questo significa che devo disegnare i nuovi banner e logo. 

All'inizio avevo chiamato le nuove serie: before, after oppure next e avventura.

Poi mi sono messa a pensare a titoli e immagini.

Una serie la chiamerò: Il giovane Baldassarre, o Avventure del giovane Baldassarre. O del giovane Pirata Baldassarre (luuuungo)

Questa è la serie in cui Kane incontra Wes, Foxy, Cat e Martin. Sono combattuta tra il primo e il quinto logo.

Un'altra serie si ferma con le ragazze e i loro bambini: La moglie del pirata.

Qua sono combattuta tra la 2 e la 4.

Per la serie: Il Pirata Baldassarre - Avventura per ora ho solo abozzato questo logo con Circe da un lato e Kane e Castalia sulla destra. 


Project Balthasar quello che c'ha l'x factor XDDDD è invece il progetto che conterrà le storie che scriveremo assieme.

Per cui vi chiedo... avete suggerimenti e idee per titoli, loghi e banner? Sono tutta orecchi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

l'ultimo logo per il progetto del giovane pirata è molto bello ^_^
gli altri mi lasciano un po' perplessa