Saturday, March 03, 2012

And the winner is:

For best illustration/fan art:
Martin by elianthos with a total of 182 votes!












For best graphic:
I'm a doctor by o0oVixeno0o with a totla of 29 votes!











The World belongs to blond meeeeen! Muahr ahr ahr.

Congratulations! Message me or email me to provide me with your address, I will ship your award a.s.a.p.

Thank you all very much for participating in the second year anniversary contest. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. If the winners would like to say a few words, message me.

 (If the winner does not show up to collect her reward I'll give it to the second place):P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOO!
Thank you everybody :,).
Martin was a late comer among the cast, I'm glad he's appreciated so much. One of the reason I picked him as my 2nd submission and celebration pic here was also to advertize him a bit.
Cassandra was a formidable opponent in the poll - Fear the locust! XD - , and I really enjoyed the concept and the cute Wes doll she's holding (how could I not? Wes&Kes are my fav couple :p).
---
---
---
My inner Wes groupie is verrrrry pleased the Doc wallie won the best graphics poll XD. Congrats Vixen!


Hugs and pirate donut love,

Eli(anthos)