Monday, September 19, 2011

Thar be interview! (Pea)

This one's for Pea:
We all know you are too proper for the piratey nonsense, but have you ever had any feelings at all for any of the crew members? (Even just a little bit?).

Oh good, that means it wasn't too obvious. I'd die of shame if he only knew how much I admire him!
This is not a proper conversation so I shall give you a few hints: he's the only one I like to talk to; he's definitely not blonde; I think of him as "such a waste"; and the village idiot had figured me out right away.


But don't get me wrong, it's not like I have an interest in him... I just find him incredibly charismatic.

Recently I developed some sincere sisterly affection for the doctor as well: you have to be an incredibly patient man to put up with Kes. How can you not love that kind of quality!

No comments: