Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Colored doodle

With this I finished to color the doodle I did while I was bored during the course of that training torture thingy.

The other thing I have to say is that I went to watch Rango last night and my opinion of Gore Verbisnki as once again risen (even though the movie is not completely successful, it sways at one point towards the end but then waltz back into a nicely done wrap up). I'm beginning to suspect this guy has fun on alternate movies, so the next one it won't be as nice (too bad cuz it's POC 4).

The other thing I notice is: the man is a walking movie database. I stopped counting after a while but he quoted over 50 movies and in one scene was able to quote something like 12 different movies in 2 minutes! Pretty impressive because the scene was random and funny but know what he was quoting made it more fun.

Definitely a perfect parody, from a stand point of a classic parody. I don't know how much of this is Johnny Depp's improv too (I mean, like quoting Groucho Marx and stuff). There's only one moment when the movie goes from Rango di Random... btw, score but the most incredible copycat of all time, the unoriginal Hans Zimmer (who always plagiarize classical music people don't know about). This time was an easy task imitating Ennio Morricone, he was asked to so he didn't have to hide spare notes to make it sound differernt (but not harmonious)... XDDD

No comments: