Friday, April 16, 2010

Cassandra Dress Up Doll

Photobucket
I have a little surprise, for you, today... it's a Cassandra dress up doll.
I mentioned somewhere, can't remember where, that I would do this for all the characters: dress up your favorite twin and undress your favorite pirate! LOL

So here's the first one!

Click on the title of this post to have access to the actual file with transparencies (she is meant to be a computer doll, in fact she has not tabs - like paper dolls usually do - nor dielines).

I have another surprise for you but I will post it later on today as Elianthos - our official fan artist - has sent me a delicious picture of Westley (drawn in the spur of a moment... spurs that she should have more often, definitely)!

Have fun dressing up my grumpy Kes.

No comments: