Monday, February 22, 2010

Clean up in process

Here we go, I have started the clean up of the drawings...
what? That's not how you do it in comics? Oh, I know.... but actually I don't have a clue on how to make a comic so I do it the animator way.
That's animation paper there (no, I don't have a peg bar because that paper was cut ^^" thinking I would never use it for cleaning up drawings ^^") and my hand made light table.
That's right, I had to build my own light table hahahaha. It's not very bright and I don't know if I was lucky with the sort of light I picked but it works nicely to me, it's not too strong and helps me focus on one area at the time.
This is the process that was missing in the previous chapter... that actually had my bluepencil drawings cleaned up in photoshop (and it took for ever and didn't even come out right).
Hopefuly this time around you'll see some nice and clean linework!

No comments: